Our mission is to support churches and ministry leaders in transition by coaching, consulting, and training to become more biblically balanced.
A definition of a Biblically Balanced Ministry is one that relates biblical truth to culture and life manifesting four basic principles in the local church:
- Prioritizing the worship and glorifying of Jesus Christ as Lord (John 4:24).
- Preaching the word of God without compromise and relating truth to life (2 Timothy 4:2).
- Participating in the work of ministry to build up the body of Christ and demonstrate Christ's in good works (Ephesians 4:12).
- Proclaiming the Gospel locally and globally (Matthew 28:19-20).
Our ministries are: (Note: these four categories are the key terms on our website)
1. Transition Ministries - supporting churches and pastors in times of transition
- Serving as a “Transitional/Interim Pastor”
- Leading “Pastoral Transition” workshops and helping churches develop a pastoral profile based on the individual church
- Guiding the pastoral search
- Developing a pastoral agreement with the church
- Helping churches to “Design Your Impact” for fulfilling the Great Commission
2. Coaching Ministries - supporting pastors and individuals through Biblical Life Coaching
- Pastoral coaching in transition and leadership development
- “Biblical Life Coaching”- helping people develop a life plan based on a personal profile
- Serving as a “Mobilization Coach” in implementing a strategic mission strategy
3. Consulting Ministries - supporting and guiding churches in times of ministry development, crises, and developing mission, vision, and strategies for making a local and global impact.
- Leading church assessments to discover potential
- Helping churches re-establishing unity and direction for the church in times of crises
4. Training Ministries - supporting individuals and churches to discover God’s potential
- Leading workshops to train ministry leaders
- Leading workshops to help people discover a personal profile and the place they fit in ministry
- Leading workshops on global mission development
5. Providing Resources through written articles, books, online, links, etc.
WHY CONNECT WITH THE MINISTRY OF BBM?
- We are committed to a Christ centered life and ministry based on the uncompromised truths of Scripture.
- The Scripture teaches the value of seeking counsel.
- BBM leadership has the experience needed to support pastors and churches in more effectively fulfilling the Great Commission both locally and globally
- The Director, Gary Becker, has over forty years of experience in equipping churches through times of transition with biblically balanced insight and relevance.
- We offer a diversity of ministries that are strategically designed and focused on the uniqueness of churches and individuals.
- BBM uses a council of reference that helps broaden our vision and understanding in providing consultation and coaching.